Self care is a priority & necessity, not a luxury.
If you are looking for yoga classes that are anatomy-based, creative & fun…then you are in the right place! No headstands, fast Vinyasa flows & pretzel poses here. Only mindful movements with prop usage to support the body.
The wide-selection of videos are here for you to take a break from your busy life and gain some balance in your day.
All classes are beginner-friendly and range from Hatha for Healthy Aging, Chair, Functional Movements, Yin & Restorative…so there is for everyone!
Realistic and accessible because I believe every “body” should be comfortable with their practice.
Sign up for my newsletter to keep in touch on yoga off the mat inspiration along with free downloads.
Any questions, please contact me at CarolBaileyYoga@gmail.com and I am happy to help.
- Hatha or Vinyasa Flow from Prairie Yoga 250-hr certification
- Yin Yoga from Bernie Clark 50-hr certification
- Yoga for Healthy Aging with Baxter Bell & Melina Meza 30-hr certification
- Restorative Yoga with Judith Hanson Lasater 50-hr certification
- Each month I also continue my education with anatomy-based information from skilled teachers like Judith Hanson Lasater and Mary Richards.