Self care is a priority & necessity, not a luxury.
My name is Carol Bailey and I am passionate about realistic and accessible yoga. I teach a variety of classes from Chair, Gentle Hatha Flow, Yin, Restorative and also classes with weights. There is something for everyone.
As of Aug 2023, I have decided to move my full-length videos to YouTube. These will be available to you for free. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay tuned!
My Style: Anatomy-based, creative & fun. No headstands, fast Vinyasa flows & pretzel poses here. Only mindful movements with prop usage to support the body.
Keep in Touch
- Sign up for my newsletter to keep in touch on yoga off the mat inspiration along with free downloads.
- Any questions, please contact me at CarolBaileyYoga@gmail.com and I am happy to help.
- Hatha or Vinyasa Flow from Prairie Yoga 250-hr certification
- Yin Yoga from Bernie Clark 50-hr certification
- Yoga for Healthy Aging with Baxter Bell & Melina Meza 30-hr certification
- Restorative Yoga with Judith Hanson Lasater 50-hr certification
- Each month I also continue my education with anatomy-based information from skilled teachers like Judith Hanson Lasater and Mary Richards.